Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ruins of the West is now available!






Dear Readers,

I am very pleased to announce that book two in the Of Darkness & the Light series is now available.  It is entitled Ruins of the West.  

I apologize for the lag between book one and two.  The proceeding books will be published much sooner.  My reader base for A Dark Tyranny went well beyond what I had imagined.  With your help, it sold copies across the world, hit #1 on three separate Amazon Best Sellers Lists, and was featured in SciFi Now.  I am very honored that you took the time to read it.  Rest assured, if you liked A Dark Tyranny, you will love Ruins of the West.

Again, thank you for helping make Of Darkness & the Light part of your library.  It means a great deal to me.

Sincerely,
C.M. Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment